Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Rocky Mountain High!

Thanks Grandmas!!! Grandma Harmon and Grandma Short sent the kiddos some fun summer clothes all the way from Colorado (hence the title of the post). The boys were absolutely thrilled to have something to open up and they loved their own pictures on the front of their cards (what a great idea that was!) And I still can't get over how cute girl clothes are, Josie's 2 outfits are adorable! You guys must have had fun shopping. Here are some pictures I took for you both:



The theme for VBS (Vacation Bible School) at our church this year is "Get in the Game" and it's a sports theme. The boys all got the All Star t-shirt and will be hit tomorrow in their classes (get it, a hit! Ha Ha, I'm a funny gal---that one is for you Kelly!)
We did get to go church today and everyone had a blast. I volunteered in the 14-18 month room and I swear all of them were bigger then Gabriel. Josie was the fav in her nursery, they raved about what an angel she is. See, it's not just me who thinks that!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Too absofreakinglutely cute!!!!!!