Friday, June 15, 2007

Taking it all in

I got out our Kick n' Crawl Playhouse for Josie the other day. She absolutely LOVES it. Just look how adorable she is looking at her toys. It's seems you can actually watch babies learn! Amazing! Here's Josie talking to it:Just look at the concentration. Luke came over to talk to Josie while she was 'playing'. This picture is just the best, she absolutely loves it when he talks with her:
-------------------------------
Remember yesterday when I was complaining about the weather? Well I took some pictures of the angry clouds. We had severe thunderstorms all night, you know the kind where the thunder shakes the house, I hate those, I'm almost 30 years old and they still scare me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her hair looks reddish in the pictures:) I love watching kids learn...it never ceases to amaze me.
As for your angry clouds, they look pretty scary. Aurora would hide under the covers and would have room for any who would want to join her.