Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thumbs up maybe?

For the past couple of days when Josie has been really tired she has been finding and sucking on her thumb. She starts out sucking on her hand and fingers but eventually gets her thumb in there. She rarely uses a pacifier, only when she is really fussy which seriously has happened only 3 times I can remember. (I'm so blessed, don't think I don't know this!) I am wondering if I have a thumbsucker or this is just something she has figured out how to do. Time will tell I suppose. She's pretty cute though, huh? And can anyone be cuter in searsucker?! I think not!

2 comments:

Brittyne Fitzgerald said...

I am loving her! Look at that smile! I can't wait until Riley starts to look a little more "alive"!

Happy late anniversary. It's hard to believe that it is 8 years....and that we are working on 9..yikes!

Super excited to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet smile :) She's such a sweet girl :)