Monday, July 21, 2008

Swimming Graduates

On Friday the boys finished their swim lessons. They had a great time and came a long way in those 2 weeks, it was amazing to me. All this swimming should come in handy, I'll think we will be spending lots of time in the pool over the next 2 weeks during our California trip! I spent the time watching Kaden and Gabriel and talking with friends so no pictures of Luke this time but plenty of adorable shots of K and Gabes. After playing and working in the baby pool, their class headed to the big pool to go off the diving board.
They basically get lowered down into the water but both Kaden and Gabriel are VERY proud of themselves! As a treat on the last day their instructor let them go down the water slide. Neither Kaden or Gabriel wanted to do it until she said it was the last call because class was going to end. Kaden went and got in line with no prompting from me. Then Gabriel ran after him. (monkey see, monkey do as Daddy always says!) Kaden was not a fan of the slide. See the look I got:Gabriel had a much better time and I got a great action shot of him!My sweet baby was perfect as always! Other parents asked me if she was really that good all the time! She's an angel I tell ya!! I am going to have to be careful that none of my family swipes her before they leave Cali! Those are Josie's super cute new Princess shoes. She is all ready for our stop at Disneyland :) Have I ever mentioned how happy I am to have a girl?!?!

1 comment:

Dan, Kellie & Kiddos said...

My goodness Josie, where did all that hair come from! You are just too cute! Have fun being a beach babe!