Friday, July 21, 2006

Chill Out Dude!


Gabriel is learning to take it easy. While the country is in the midst of a MAJOR and TERRIBLE heat wave, Gabriel reminds us to chill out and relax. Not sure what he was watching, but he certainly was enthralled with it.

To all of you who are suffering through this ugly heat and to my Mom who has no power and NO air conditioner because of St. Louis' nasty storm, God send some cooling winds your way!!! Take care of yourselves!

Oh, yes, I almost forgot--- here's to my angel baby Gabriel who turned 18 months yesterday. My sweet boy you are growing up way too fast. Mommy and Daddy love you so very much, you have blessed our family with your good nature and marvelous smile. God bless you angel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a COOL CHAIR!!! I bet someone really neat bought that for you..hmmm, who could that be....I wonder....glad they are getting lots of use of it, considering the first one got flooded...ahhh, what a great day that was, remember????

Kelly