Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Grant's Farm (from June)


Red Deer from China----very cool----VERY BIG!

Luke feeding the goats, the kiddos favorite part of the day.


Gabriel really wasn't scared like he looks in the photo, he loved it, Kaden too.


Howdy folks. How's it going? I was going through my photos and decided I needed to post some pics from our trip to Grant's Farm back while we were in St. Louis. I have actually never been there before which is amazing. It was lots of fun. It Grant's Farm as in President Ulysses S. Grant. Now Anheuser-Busch owns and maintains it so there are Clydesdales there as well! (Those photos must still be on the roll in our old fashion camera! Those will come later!)

Here's my happy boy, laughing at his Momma

1 comment:

connie said...

He is so cute Jess!!!!