Monday, July 17, 2006

Michael's Graduation!!!

The HAPPY couple!!!

WAY TO GO Darth!!!!


Here's all the fam: Thaddeus, Jackie, Mom, me, Michael, Mom, James, and Belva.


Alright, it's about time I covered the most special event of June: Michael's Weapon School Graduation. It was wonderful! Thank you to the family that came to celebrate with us. The evening started out with a pre-party with Michael's classmates and their families. There, each class member presented someone in their family with a bottle of champagne. Michael gave his to me and thanked me for taking care of our boys while he was gone, especially during their sickness. It was a great moment for me to say the least! :) After that we headed into the graduation ballroom for yet another pre-party, this time with everyone, hundreds of us. When the graduation started, we had a speaker, a video (made me cry, of course), and a wonderful dinner. We all celebrated Michael and his accomplishment. I cannot tell you how very proud of him I am, how proud we all are. Michael was literally the first one to cross the stage and receive his certificate. What a proud moment that was.

After the festivities closed, we headed upstairs to change and then headed to Margaritaville as most graduates did, to celebrate some more. It was a wonderful night, a much deserved happy ending to those LONG 6 months!

So congratulations again to you Michael. You are amazing! I love you more then you could ever know!

1 comment:

connie said...

CONGRATULATIONS Michael!!!! You are awsome, good job! I just know that you will excel in everything you do!