Sunday, July 23, 2006

Veggin' Out

How cute? My boys watching their TV, totally veggin out. Now for those of you wondering, I did NOT set up this picture. Kaden and I were sitting on the couch then Gabriel crawled up and sat with us. Luke sat at the opposite end and the boys joined him down there. I am happy I was fast enough to get a photo.

Today is another sad day in the Harmon household. Daddy leaves again for 5 weeks, he is going to Alabama (SOS) this time. Bummer! He promises to return on weekends to help the time pass...that will help, but we still don't want Daddy to leave again, we have had ENOUGH of that this year already!!!

Hopefully the boys will get along this well while Daddy is gone! I'll keep you posted!!

2 comments:

connie said...

that will be good if he comes home on the weekends, it will help pass the time. it still sucks though! and he will miss Luke's first day of school :(

Belva Jean said...

Cute pic...looking forward to seeing you while he is gone:)