Saturday, July 01, 2006

We are HOME!!!!!!

Mom and the boys on the Grant's Farm tram

Daddy and 2 of 3 with a Budweiser pony!


Hello all! We finally made it back to sunny, hot and humid Florida!!! June was a MAJOR success all around. I will have to do a recap in shifts, it would be too long a blog and of course there would be WAY too many pictures. I will cover everything, keep checking back. :)
Here is the fast, fast version. (May 25th) The kiddos and I made it to St. Louis safely though Kaden-man was running a major fever! (it is always something, right?!) While in STL I made it to Busch for a couple of Cardinal games at the new stadium, very cool.

(June 7th) Went to Vegas for Michael's graduation, everything went perfectly. I am so very proud of him! (June 11th) Then Michael and I went to California for a vacation. We went to San Diego for SeaWorld, the Zoo, and the Wild Animal Park. We also saw the Gaslamp District (shops and restaurants). Then up to LA, went to Thaddeus (my bro) and Jackie's house. Went to Disneyland and California Adventure. Had Thad's 30th surprise party, such fun!!! We drove back to St. Louis stopping at the Grand Canyon and then Oklahoma City, saw Kelly (friend since high school) and James and Belva.

(June 20th) Back in STL the reunion with the kiddos was wonderful! They were so happy to see their Daddy. We went to Grant's Farm there and Mike made it to Busch for a Cardinal game. So much fun, so many pictures. I will cover it all. Happy to be blogging again :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I was wondering what happened to you!! Glad to know you are all back together again :)