Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Luke's Birthday Party!

The kiddos waiting patiently.


We celebrated Luke's birthday again on the 3rd! We invited the Belmears over (friends who were family for Gabriel's and Kaden's b-days earlier this year---seems we can't have a party without them!!!!) So there were 6 adults and 7 kiddos. We had lots of fun and lots of laughs.

Luke picked out his own Darth Vader birthday cake much to the delight of his Daddy! I still cannot believe he is 5 years old and the impending school year is already starting to stress me out. Luke going to Kindergarten on a bus, wow, I don't know if I am ready for all of that!!! I will deal with that another day. Happy Birthday Luke Thomas, we love you so!


What a happy smile!!!

2 comments:

connie said...

Happy Birthday Luke!!! I remember trying to come see you at the hospital. I would have never guessed that is what you would have wanted on your cake :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my Luke Thomas. You are a very special grandson. I love your cake!!