Monday, July 31, 2006

Daddy is taller

Here are some more photos of us playing at the park. Kaden and Luke were thrilled to have Daddy there to do the monkey bars with, Mom is too short to help...surprise, surprise. You should have heard the giggles from these two!
"How 'bout again Dad?"

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"


Gabriel was content to climb all over the toddler play part. He still doesn't know what to think about the sand, he is so fun to watch.

Look at me!!!

Whatcha waiting for?? Come on through.


We are all hanging in there. Mike left again yesterday, bummer. Luke kept saying "Please Daddy, don't go away again" It was really heartbreaking for me, I can't imagine how Michael felt. When Luke was giving him his great big hug he said "You drive safe now Daddy" Funny what kids pick up on. I think Luke will do much better once school starts, he will have something else to focus on. I will be sure and give you the full report on how the first day goes. Luke and I have orientation on Wednesday morning!!! How exciting and sad for me!

No comments: