Saturday, July 12, 2008

More Sweet Josie Claire

Because of our impending trip to California (YIPPEE!!!!) I went out the other night and bought an umbrella stroller for Josie. Our hu-mongo double stroller would just take up too much room in the van. I bought a little fancier one that has a basket on the bottom, cup holders, and a sun shade. It's a great stroller, she'll be stylin'. I used yesterday at the pool and my good friend Michelle pointed out that should the stroller be needed at the wedding it would match perfectly!!! :)

Yep, bought a very bright PINK stroller because I can :) I have a girl :) And although it looks like she is crying, she was actually squealing with delight in her new stroller. She loves it.

Here is another sleeping picture for Uncle Thaddeus. Josie just can't seem to make it through lunch here lately:

ADORABLE!!!

No comments: