Tuesday, July 08, 2008

my BIG girl!!!

Last week I picked up Josie to get her ready for bed and thought she seems heavier to me. We went into the bathroom and I stood on the scale with her, then I stood by myself (that part was not fun!) and subtracted the amount....Josie was 20.0 pounds!!!! She made it to 20 pounds, she is now 15 months old! Yeah for Josie! I put her on the scale by herself and she weighed in at 19.8 pounds. That was close enough for Michael and I so we turned her car seat around. What a different world it is for Josie in the car, she can actually she where she is going! She LOVES it! See:
Here is a preview of Josie in her outfit for Jackie and Thad's wedding. The colors are navy blue and bright pink. My Mom and I found this dress while looking for Josie's Easter dress. We could NOT pass it up. The other night I found these pink sandals and they were too perfect!You know when the world gets too much and you just can't take anymore??? (different days by-the-way!)
I still have some more catch up to do. Eventually I will get back to the present! Aunt Jackie--the boys start their swim lessons today! I know that will make you smile. :) I will be sure to take pictures of their class!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sweet is that baby!
I can't wait to see her dress in person and go swimming with my new nephews!
Love you guys.

Alisa said...

Cute cute cute! And hooray for facing forward!