Friday, July 11, 2008

Our Water Boys

Swim lessons started on all 3 boys on Tuesday. Ohmigoodness do they LOVE it! Kaden and Gabriel are in the 3-5 beginners class and Luke is in Level 1 beginners. I am so proud of them. They are listening well and trying what their teacher asks. Day 1 started and ended with a bang. Right when we all piled out of the van Kaden told me he didn't feel good. Sure enough he started throwing up in the grass. Bless his heart. But by the time class started he wanted to join. I let him and he had a great time! And the fun wasn't over, about 10 minutes before class was over Josie started throwing up! Yep, yuck. It was all over her, me, and our part of the deck. The poor lifeguards were very sweet as they cleaned and bleached away Josie's mess. She came home and went to bed. Both Kaden and Josie are fine now. (knock on wood) There was no more incidents. I have no idea what that was about but I am incredibly thankful it came and went so quickly!!! So Tuesday there was the puking, Wednesday no class because of the severe thunderstorms we had, then Thursday everyone had a great time!!! Classes will end next Friday. That will be too soon for my boys I can promise you that! On to the fun pictures:
The big news from yesterday is that Luke started floating all by himself! He was very proud! I'm sure there will be more pool pics to come!

No comments: