Wednesday, July 02, 2008

PICTURES!!! (finally)

So finally I am able to blog my photos! These are from Monday night at Red Robin. Family photo, Josie is in there though she kinda blends in:
Josie is too adorable and I couldn't decide which picture to post so you get both. Josie and her pizza plate:
Watching the birthday singers (check out that sundae!!!):
Happy about my birthday and my sundae!!!!! (stinky Daddy!)The Cardinals were on ESPN that night and so we were all watching the game. People around us were laughing because Luke and Kaden knew the players and what was going on. Even Josie got in on the action clapping when her brothers did:
We had such a fun night! I am very thankful that we celebrated his birthday then because he is sick today. He hasn't thrown up in 3-4 hours (yeah!) but he still has a pretty good fever. Daddy will be home soon and it will present time. That should help perk him up! :) Thanks for all the well wishes out there. Even though Luke is sick he is still so happy to finally be 7!!!

No comments: