Friday, July 18, 2008

Short and sweet

Today I took the boys to get a haircut. I have mixed feelings about the outcome! Luke looks pretty adorable but his hair is SO short! I feel bad that it will be that short for Uncle Thad and Aunt Jackie's wedding... At least Thad's hair is short too! Last night after their bath I was using the hairdryer on Luke and it blew all his hair forward. He thought he looked pretty silly and so we took a picture to tell Aunt Jackie that this is how he wanted to wear it for the wedding: What a goof! But now we don't have that option, his hair is pretty much gone:But he still looks cute, right?! I need to hear that he does, POSITIVE feedback is welcome! Here is how Gabriel and Kaden turned out:
Kaden can get the most angelic looks on his face, he cracks me up! Here's hoping the California sunshine makes Luke's hair grow quickly...we have got 2 weeks. (Do you realize that?! TWO weeks my brother!!! Get ready, get set, WEDDING :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness... those are going to be the best looking kids Maravilla has ever seen. It's funny, there uncle has a plan to get his hair cut this week so it has time to grow back in shaggy style! What sweet faces. I love them so!

connie said...

I think they look very handsome. I like little boys with nice, clean haircuts. It drives me crazy when it is in their eyes-boys or girls. They look like such little gentlemen.

Alisa said...

hey are definitely cute! I need to have Frederic take B to get a haircut too - I've done it in the past with frightening results so I need to give in and let a pro at it!

Dan, Kellie & Kiddos said...

short hair for summer - that's my philosophy! And they look adorable!