Sunday, August 05, 2007

Day 75!!!!!

Can you believe it? We've reached 75 days of Daddy's deployment! Some days it didn't feel like we would ever get here but time kept passing and we are fairly close to his return. I am sure you can imagine how happy we all are about that!
Here is Josie trying to eat Daddy's #75 link. (and no I did not let her actually put it in her mouth)
The happy boys at dinner time cheering for Dad. We love you Daddy!!!Look how little our chain is! (This is just an approximation of when Michael gets to come home, nothing is for sure until he is in my arms!) And I had to share this one, here is a fun pic Mike sent me of when he went shopping. Can you imagine how much room that chair would take up in your house??? I don't know what that face is about, he said he had a great time shopping (and I've got the credit card bills to back that up!!!)I miss my hubby. Hurry home babe!

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

24 days is that it? Glad that is all that is left...it'll go by pretty quick. It seems the other days have gone by quick (but then that's me talking not you).
I sure he did enjoy shopping and the face was sadness because he knew he couldn't fit that chair on the plane :)