Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Momma!!!



Here it is again, August 22nd, time for my Momma's happy day :)

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Momma,
Happy Birthday to you!

I don't think I have to tell you how much I love you! I think you know how much I love you, I think that everybody who reads this blog knows how much I LOVE YOU!!!! You are the best! I could not ask for anything more, you are always there for me, always ready to listen, always ready for hugs, I can talk to you about anything, I can share anything (especially chocolate) with you. You adore my children, you are the best Grandmom to them. You are my best friend, you are my confidant, you are my support, you are my encourager, you are my mother, and I love you more then words can say!

Alright, now you and Mel bring us home a winner tonight! GO Cardinals!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Ma Baker!!!! I know I usually send a card, but I've been busy and time ran away from me. I love you too!!!!! Have a fantastic day!!

Belva Jean said...

Happy Birthday Cheryl! Hope you had a fantastic day!