Thursday, August 23, 2007

Josie's first

Right before I left St. Louis we went to Sears to get Josie's pictures taken,
~~~yes they were her first official pictures, and yes she was 4 months old, and yes it was one month older then the boys' first "real" pictures...having 4 is hard, what can I say??~~~
My sweet baby girl that NEVER cries was hysterical almost the whole time we were there and she spit up on all 3 of her outfits! But never-the-less we did get some good pics of her. Which one is your favorite?I got a pretty adorable picture of Josie on her tummy the other night, she still doesn't like it very much but she is doing better holding her head up.And her newest trick, grabbing those feet! She likes to chew on her toes, babies are SO cute. (all you non-feet people out there, get-over-it! Babies+feet= absolutely adorable!)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love that first picture, she looks like she is contemplating something very important... :)

Becky said...

I like the one you said she was smiling at you (the 2nd one)... so cute. I want to see the sepia one. (I bet your mom has that one.)
I love her little mouth. So precious... Adorable.
Miss you all.

Miss "Backy"

Anonymous said...

I love all pictures of our cute little girl. I do like the third one. It is different with the vine. She is so sweet.

Jeanne said...

so sweet. i love the green dress picture! she is such a happy baby!