Saturday, August 18, 2007

I tried

This morning I took the kiddos to get haircuts and boy did they get them! I told them my usual, I want them to hair left, my husband is in the Air Force and I don't want my boys to look like they are. They need good "boy hair cuts" but with hair left. And yes, that is what I tell them. I want my boys to have hair. They all got a lot cut off but it's Kaden that was scalped. It's not a bad haircut, it's just REALLY short, but I think he looks adorable! The cute guy that cut his hair said he was going to give him a "Russell Crowe", and apparently in barber shop-talk that means really short. You'll have to tell me what you think. I tried to get pics of the boys with their new do's but no one was really cooperating...
-------------------------------------
Gees you would think I was in their way or something:

Russell Crowe anyone?


Gabriel on the table, where every 2 year-old should be:

More Kaden-man pics:

And now, my sanity, my angel, my sweet thing, my girl:

(who did not get a haircut)

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

What sweet looking kiddos you have. The haircuts all look very nice :)