Monday, August 13, 2007

Oh Doctor, my Doctor

Let me just tell you how much I LOVE my Pediatrician! He is SO wonderful! I have really been blessed. Thank you God that Dr. McGann was on call when Kaden-man was born those 4+ years ago. What a difference it makes having a doctor that you trust and shows how much he cares for your children!!! What a guy, don't know what I would do without him!!!
Josie and Luke had their appointments this morning. I'll cover Mr. Luke first since you guys are probably all wondering what is up with him. It took all of a 1/2 a second to diagnose. Luke has erythema multiforme. Basically it is a NON-contagious rash with no symptoms that occurs mostly in children, it is an allergic reaction (probably) to nothing specific, they don't know what causes it and it basically doesn't do anything but sit there and then it goes away. There is no treatment needed because it doesn't bother the kids. Doc says it could last a week, a slight chance it will last for 2 weeks. Please let's all pray it doesn't. Poor Luke doesn't like the way he looks, that is really bothering him, but not enough to stop him for smiling for his Momma: I took his picture while blogging, his face actually looks pretty good right now!

And now for Ms. Josie Claire. She had her 4 month well baby today and she is a very well baby. She was 14 lbs on the dot and 26 inches long (though I think that number is skewed), measured 50% for weight and head, and 90th for height (see what I am talking about???) The doctor said she looks great, we all knew that though, right? She got her shots, cried for 2 seconds and has been a happy baby ever since. I am still walking on cloud nine. I love having an angel baby girl. Here are some more sweet photos of her:


2 comments:

Belva Jean said...

Josie looks like Luke...just in case you hadn't noticed. Glad you have such a wonderful pediatrian. That sure does help. Get better quick Mr. Luke!

Card Shuffling said...

Let will be your way. Do, as want.