Friday, August 31, 2007

Sickly and sore

Hey all. Sorry I have been absent for a few days, things have gotten a bit crazy at the Harmon household. On Wednesday night at church during my first AWANAs meeting (I'll be a second grade leader) I got a phone call from Gabriel's room downstairs because he was throwing up. Lovely. I felt so terrible for him and for those 2 poor workers having to deal with a puking 2 year old while watching 12 other 2 year olds! So he has been sick, slight fever and all. Bless his heart. But he is feeling much better today. See:

And my poor Kaden-man has got canker sores in his mouth! I don't really know how those happen (I get them when I am completely stressed out---I DO NOT have any so that is a good sign), don't know where they come from but I know they hurt like crazy! He has not eaten for 3 days! Seriously! I can hardly get the boy to drink anything either. I have been treating them with what I have but because of Gabriel I have not been out shopping to see if there is something else I can get for him. The chloraseptic helps a little but not enough. Bless his heart too. So needless-to-say I have not been getting much sleep at night between the 2 boys and my dog.
Flash has got this crazy "I-must-go-out-at-2:30-every-morning" thing happening. It's a good thing she is SO darn adorable!! I've realized I don't blog about Flash enough, she is a great dog and we love her. Someday I will do a Flash-only post, yeah, look forward to that :)
Michael called on Thursday morning! YIPPEE!!! Looks like a couple of extra days until he gets home. BUMMER!!! But what's 2 more days when you are already at 101!!!!!! Soon people, soon you will see the reunion pics!!!! I am surviving now on nervous energy. We are all so excited for Daddy to come home.
Everyone have a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Be safe!!!

No comments: