Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Beautiful family

My whole life I have always wanted 4 children. I think it's because my Granny had 4, 2 boys and 2 girls. I thought how perfect, each can have a brother and a sister. I knew I would end up with 4. Obviously my gender speculation was wrong but my number held firm. Michael and I have been blessed with 4 amazing and adorable children and we make a good looking group too:
Here's my sweet Josie. What an adorable picture. She does not actually sit up yet but she is getting close. And give the girl a week or so and she'll be crawling everywhere!!! Now if I can just get her to gain some weight...
Oh yeah--in case you forgot: my TIGERS are number #1!!! #1 in the country that is. Ranked #1, as in no one team is higher. #1 baby! MIZZOU-RAH!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a great looking family!
That's a great photo. And Josie is too adorable for words.

Can't wait to see you all at Christmas...it's coming quickly.

(Mizzou-rah!!!!!!!!! we're #1!)

Becks

Kelly said...

What an AWESOME family pic!!!! I'll be expecting mine in the Christmas card I know I'll be getting...hint hint....:) LOVE YOU!