Sunday, November 11, 2007

My 100

Some of my fellow bloggers have posted 100 things about themselves. I really enjoyed reading about my friends. I thought I would take the plunge and follow suit. I hope you enjoy reading about me, hope you learn some things you didn't know. I want those of you who haven't listed your 100 to do so when you have a chance. So feel free to read about me but if you don't make it through my list I'll never know!! By-the-way, there is no rhyme or reason to my list, I'll just write whatever pops into my head next.

1. I am a Christian.
2. I met my husband in preschool in Germany.
3. I have always wanted 4 children and I have them all :)
4. My favorite food is mashed potatoes.
5. I have a "thing" for Steven Tyler's screaming, I love it!

6. My favorite color is purple.
7. I love my brother, he is wonderful. I'm glad we are so close.
8. Baseball is my favorite sport.
9. I have been to 43 of the states.
10. My first car was a blue Dodge Neon and I loved that car.

11. My biggest fear is losing my children.
12. I have a beautiful basset hound named Flash.
13. My Mom is my best friend.
14. "Dances with Wolves" is my favorite movie of all time.
15. I don't like going to the dentist and haven't been in 4 years.

16. I have a degree in Fisheries and Wildlife.
17. I love baby feet.
18. I can play the piano a little bit, I wish I was better.
19. Christmas is my favorite time of year.
20. I wish that I could dance.

21. I want to go back to school.
22. I am more proud of my husband then words can say.
23. Grizzlies are my favorite animal.
24. I am not patient enough with my children.
25. I love my hair.

26. I do not like to cook.
27. I loved my My Little Ponies growing up.
28. I can listen to Josh Groban for hours and hours and hours non-stop.
29. I would like to speak Italian.
30. I am so sad that I will not live in St. Louis.

31. I am a PTA board member at Luke's school.
32. I love blogging and reading blogs.
33. I think politics make people hateful and ugly.
34. I have no problem driving around in my minivan.
35. I am not creative.

36. I have been blessed with thoughtful and loving friends.
37. I am scared of being in open ocean water.
38. I think athletes get paid way too much.
39. I love sweatshirt weather.
40. I wish I could sing.

41. I love plums but can't remember the last time I had one.
42. I own an insane amount of DVD's.
43. I think getting hand-written mail is awesome!
44. I do not like gardening.
45. I love sudoku and logic problems.

46. My favorite book is "To Kill a Mockingbird".
47. I need to pray more.
48. Money always frustrates me but things always work out.
49. I have always loved math.
50. I secretly feel like I am not living to my potential as a person, mother, or wife.

51. I am honored to be a military wife.
52. I have a great memory.
53. I love playing board games.
54. I think I would enjoy being a teacher.
55. I have attended 10 different schools in my life.

56. I read novels extremely fast and yes, I read all the words.
57. My wedding day was all but perfect.
58. I love milk.
59. Going to the movies is a big treat for me.
60. I believe my gift is empathy.

61. I loved being pregnant even though I was sick.
62. I hate green beans with a passion.
63. I didn't like football until high school.
64. I don't mind being short. I'm a proud 5 foot and 1/2 inch.
65. I love going to zoos.

66. To say I cry very easily is an understatement.
67. I love the TV show Psych.
68. I am pretty lazy and I hate that.
69. I only applied to one college, mine--University of Missouri-Columbia.
70. I love Mr. Darcy in the Pride and Prejudice mini-series/movie.

71. I have read 100's and 100's of books.
72. I loved my teller job at the bank.
73. I am a very sensitive person and I'm working on that.
74. I have moved 14 times, I've lived in Oklahoma and Florida 3 separate times each.
75. I went to Disneyworld on my honeymoon, it was awesome.

76. I love doing the laundry.
77. I think I deserve time by myself but feel extremely guilty when I get it.
78. I cannot spell very well.
79. I am slowly but surely getting to my goal weight using Weight Watchers points.
80. My back hurts almost everyday from a car accident in July of 1995, I was rear-ended.

81. I never wore braces but have had 9 teeth pulled.
82. Lou Brock kissed me on the cheek when I was kiddo!
83. I hate guns.
84. I was a setter when I played volleyball.
85. I love to be in a swimming pool but I don't know how to swim correctly.

86. I won a Care Bear in a Pizza Hut coloring contest when I was in 2nd grade.
87. I am a pack rat and it's hard for me to get rid of anything because I know where/who it's from.
88. I would much rather give gifts then get them.
89. I love chocolate.
90. I have a secret desire to write a book.

91. I have prayed for years for Jackie to become an official part of our family.
92. I have jealous tendencies that I am working on always.
93. I run fevers easily.
94. I love my birthday!!!! I'll be 30 on Dec 2nd and have no problem with that!
95. I love white roses.

96. I wish my cousin Melanie and I could live in the same town.
97. I love McDonald's cheeseburgers.
98. I had a major crush on Superman (Christopher Reeve), and probably still do.
99. I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl.
100. I am a happy person. I'm richly blessed and I thank God everyday for my family and friends.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What did I learn about Jesse in this 100? I had no idea about the plums, the care bear, or wanting to write a book. I'll work on mine for ya :) Love you!!!

Jeanne said...

Great list Jesse! I LOVED! my little ponies too! And I do remember you being quite the volleyball player when you lived in St. Louis.

Thanks for sharing. I also love the post below with your kiddos :)

xoxox