Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Josie's laugh

I'm SO excited! Now that I know how to use blogger's video link I can post little clips of my kiddos! :) I'm excited for you guys to get to see them. Here is Josie laughing at me on the couch last night. Her laugh is so deep it cracks me up. Isn't she gorgeous? Sorry about the shaky camera I was trying to hold it and tickle at the same time. We'll get better videos when Michael gets home. But for today this will work.


Grandmom, here are the shoes I bought Josie. I know that you will LOVE them!

Jackie, I hope that you especially enjoy this post. I know seeing Josie will make you smile! (For everyone else, Jackie is fine but yesterday she was in her first ever car accident, rear-ended into another car at a stop light. Bless her heart! Everyone send prayers of thanks that Jackie is fine and prayers the whole thing is taken care of smoothly and quickly!) Love you Jackie!

1 comment:

Brittyne Fitzgerald said...

How do you do this??? Email me! I must get video on our blog too but haven't figured it out yet! Britt