Saturday, November 10, 2007

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!

Today was Luke's last soccer game and he played great once again. I almost recorded the whole game on my camera to capture him scoring a goal! It worked and I am so excited. Bummer I didn't have it zoomed in but you can still see my boy. And that's Oklahoma wind by-the-way NOT my heavy breathing! Uncle Thaddeus, notice it's a left foot goal. Luke was SO proud. We have a soccer banquet on Thursday, I will be sure to post pics of that. Way to go Luke! Mom and Dad are so proud of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the way to go Luke!! I am so proud of you. Love you.

Kelly said...

That is so my word!!!! I am still pumped that he is playing soccer, though... :) GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLL (even though Luke looks at me like I'm crazy)