Friday, November 23, 2007

So thankful

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had way too much amazing food, we'll have leftovers for a week I bet! I asked the kiddos what they were thankful for at dinner and Kaden said 'Ms. Marcie' (his Pre-K teacher), Luke said 'PlayStation and games', and Gabriel just looked at me--so obviously he is thankful for his sweet mother :)
**(I hope no one takes this the wrong way but...) This year I am incredibly thankful for my Josie. I have wanted a daughter so badly, I knew growing up I would have one and we would be close just like my Mom and I. I have dreamed about her my whole life. But then I was quickly 0 for 3. I was a little nervous. And we all know that I would have adored my 4th boy but God blessed me more then I could realize. I now have my angel baby girl and she is my joy. I love you Josie Claire!
**Cute outfit from Grandmom:
**Seems Josie is getting her top teeth (we think anyways, no visual evidence yet). Grandma and Grandma Short found out that she enjoys sucking on an ice cube. It's adorable! Just look at these photos:**Mike and I went out shopping today. It really wasn't that bad. We had to get a couple of things and were not really Christmas shopping so there was no pressure for us. We treated it like a date and it was fun to be out together with no kiddos. Thanks Grandmas! Mike is leaving for 4 days next week, 27 to 30th and then from Dec 2nd (yeah, my 30th b-day) until Dec 16th. Bummer drag. We can use all the dates we can get! We started putting up Christmas decorations---we usually decorate on my b-day but since the hubby is leaving we decided to do it earlier. I'm excited. Pics to come soon!
******Now everyone remember to watch tomorrows crazy important wow of a football game, Missouri vs. some other team. It's on at 7pm CT on ABC!!!!!!! Now I am not good at predicting scores or anything but in the end the score isn't really what matters it's the W that's important. So my prediction is easy---MIZZOU wins! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

MY big game is OU/OSU...usually not a big game, but with last weeks loss and injured players....I'm nervous. SOOOO...Ms. 30 year old....what are WE going to do on OUR date on December 2nd???????

Jeanne said...

Congrats on the BIG win!

Kelly said...

Hmmmmm....OU/Mizzou in the Big XII Championship...hmmmmmm.......