Monday, November 26, 2007

GRRRRRRRRReat Saturday!

Oh yes, my Saturday was awesome to say the least!! But first let me address the fact that my Tigers are #1 in the AP Poll AND my Tigers are #1 in the BCS Rankings. So this is what it feels like to be on top...SWEET! (For those of you who didn't hear--Mizzou beat kansas, like I predicted, 36-28.)
Back to the weekend---Saturday morning we headed to Sears to get some family pics done, to redo Kaden's school photo and get some of Josie by herself. (her much needed 6 month photos now that she is closer to 8 months--I am SO bad). The session went well and we got some good pics out of it! Then we came home and Mike and his Mom finished decorating the outside of our house. We then decorated our tree and put up our Christmas houses. We were trying to fill up time waiting for the Missouri-kansas game to start. It is so nerve-racking to wait all day for a football game. Finally it was supper time and then game time. WOW. What a game. Way to go Tigers!! We will have to wait again this Saturday as the Big 12 Championship doesn't start until 7 again. Ugh. Oh well, playing at night in a national spotlight worked for us this past Saturday and it will work for us again this weekend! MIZZOU-RAH!!!
For my faithful everyday blog checkers I am not going to post pictures of everything we did this weekend today--I'll break it up so there will be new stuff to look at :)
Here's one of Josie and Kaden's new 'school' photo:

No comments: