Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Important updates

Well, well, well, what can I say about my boys?! I love 'em!! My Tigers are playing great ball right now. We played great against Colorado this past weekend. We are now #6 in the BCS and #7 in the AP Poll. Awesome! It is so cool just be in the Top 25, so the top 10 is crazy! M-I-S-S-O-U-R-I!!!!! LET'S GO TIGERS!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for kiddos news. Unfortunately things are not much better around here. Luke perked up yesterday and was feeling great until about 11 last night. He spent much of the night in the bathroom and not throwing up if you get my drift. Bless his heart, he was feeling miserable. Kaden got up about one saying he was nauseous, he was pale and just not feeling good. Gabriel woke up around 2 something, not really sick just didn't want to be in his bed. He slept with us and did pretty good until about 5 this morning. Then he thought it was time to get up. Ugh. Luke was up a couple minutes later back in the potty. So it's been a long day already and it's only 10 in the morning! I talked with a nurse this morning and she said just wait it all out because there is nothing the doc can do anyways. I am having flashbacks from last spring. For those of you that missed it check the archives, Feb, March, and April 06. All 3 boys had rotavirus and were sick for more then 6 weeks! The nurse told me this morning that she didn't know of any diagnosed rotavirus cases right now. Praise GOD for that! Please say a quick prayer for the health of our house, bless my babies hearts. Josie seems to be escaping this so far, thank God for that and let's pray that continues as well. Here's to good health, oh and a kansas loss!!!! Mizzou-Rah!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Sorry you all have been sick. Hope things are getting better.

Howabout those Tigers! Wow! 6th in the BCS...cool. Go Mizzou!

Becks

Jeanne said...

Ugh! So sorry for you and your sweet kiddos! You're in my thoughts and get well prayers!

Go Tigers!