Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Carnival continued

Okay, as promised, I have more Carnival pics to share! I would load the video of Jackie's game but blogger will still not let me do it. Sorry, you will just have to wait on that! I promise, I am trying!!!
Back to the Carnival. Michael was called back into work and so was about an hour late to all the fun. Before he got there this is how my night was going..."Wait boys!"
Here they are waiting for a game:Gabriel playing a version of skee ball, my fav!:Kaden got a fish from the balloon/auctioneering clown. Luke and Gabriel got swords.
And my gorgeous sweet girl was nothing but perfect the whole time! She was wearing her new Princess Ariel shirt from her Daddy and because of it's color poor Josie was called a boy ALL NIGHT LONG! Gracious, I guess we will have to wait for her hair to come in! Isn't she sweet?!

Oh yes, Uncle Thaddeus--Luke reminded me, we also went to the book fair that night and bought a Speed Racer book so we will be all ready for your movie!

No comments: