Wednesday, April 09, 2008

For Uncle Thaddeus

Go Speed Racer! Go Speed Racer! Go Speed Racer, GO! For those of you that don't know, that summer blockbuster (my prediction) is what movie my bro is currently working out there in Hollywood. Just like when Herbie came out, there is merchandise for my kiddos! Now I personally think that we should be receiving from free stuff from 'ol Uncle Thad but alas we have to resort to buying in the stores... I got a t-shirt and some of the speed racer cars for my kiddos to play with. Hopefully the movie will end up being G or at least an easy PG so that I can take some boys to it! I couldn't get the great picture of my kids but these turned out pretty cute. Note sweet Josie's face in them, at first she is somewhat scared:
And then she is like, "What ARE you doing?":"Are you crazy?! Is that your problem?" (calling all movie buffs---anyone know this line?!)

2 comments:

Belva Jean said...

Cute kiddos:)

so not a movie buff for the quote...i must have lied on my application when i married into the family :)

Alisa said...

Your kiddos are all SO cute!! Love those pictures.