Monday, April 14, 2008

It was, like, totally awesome!

On Saturday night we had an 80's party! And it was RAD~~~yeah, I said it, it was radical dude. We invited a whole bunch of military folk over for some good times and those good times were had. We said that 80's dress was required and we got some good ones. We spent the evening laughing and (your probably guessed it if you have seen this blog before) playing Rock Band together. I don't know why we always end up doing that but hey, it's fun, why should I complain?! The all-girl band was pretty impressive, check out our outfits:
And the best part was that we were playing "Enter Sandman" by Metallica. Quite hilarious if you ask me. Jessica on the drums, Jessica on lead guitar, and Michelle singing. We were good!
We had quite the celebrity list there. Slash stopped by to rock with us (doesn't he look great?!):

I had to get my pic with him, that is for sure. Rocky joined us:Check it out, even down to the correct Rocky shoes. Sweet! We had Jim McMahon and a student from the Cobra Kai dojo (if you don't know what I am talking about then you would have been WAY behind the power curve at our 80s party!)

We had the kiddos in our bedroom with a sitter and they did a great job all night long! Towards the end of the night when people were leaving a couple of the boys came out to play, their instruments weren't hooked up but they were jammin' and SO proud of themselves! It was too cute!Such a fun night, thanks to everyone for coming over! It was, like, totally awesome! (just so you know, I found all of my outfit between Target, Wal-Mart, and Kohl's. Are the 80's clothes coming back???)

3 comments:

Belva Jean said...

Totally Awesome!! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun....
We went to an 80's party that same night too! I have pictures of your brother looking like totally rad!

I Love the Valley girl shirt, I think I need that now because I am officially one.

love to the harmons.

Jeanne said...

okay - that, is like totally awesome!