Saturday, April 05, 2008

ONE-derful busy BIRTHDAY

Josie's birthday was great, crazy, busy, wonderful, fun, and very tiring for all of us! Started out quite early with 2 little boys in bed with me at 6 am. We got up and ready for school. After dropping off Kaden, we (Gabriel, Josie and I) ran errands. Went to get her cupcakes and then to Kohl's (where I accidentally bought Josie 7 pieces of new clothes--whoops!) It was time to pick up the boys, then we drove to get Luke and Kaden's haircut (which they desperately needed), went to Target, went through McD's for lunch--by this time it was 1:45! Quite a late lunch for my crew! Josie had her first cheeseburger and she LOVED it! After that, it was rest time. Around 4 or so we started Josie's birthday celebration!
Part one--the cupcakes: Princesses for our sweet girl.
What am I supposed to do with this?Well, that's pretty good!
Quite a fistful!
For those of you that don't know...her Daddy is away (AGAIN---BUMMER) but was able to call for a couple of minutes to wish his baby a Happy Birthday! You should have seen her face light up when she heard her Daddy's voice on the speaker phone. I didn't get the smile on the digital camera but I recorded everything on the video camera! It was precious!
Thumbs up from the boys! And no I didn't dress them all in red on purpose, just coincidence.
Here is my sweet girl eating her cupcake. When Michael gets home we are going to celebrate right, with a cake and a whole boatload of icing! It will be great! (and no, I don't have a clue what Luke Thomas is talking about!)

After the cupcakes, we opened presents, had a quick, quick dinner as we were running late out the door to Luke's baseball game at 7. We didn't get home until about 8:45 and I had 4 tired out kiddos! I will finish the rest of Josie's birthday photo journey soon!

No comments: