Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Missed in March

I didn't really blog too well in March, I skipped around, missed many days, it was all kind of a mess. Seeing that it is now APRIL (which I cannot believe!) I thought I would do a recap of what I missed in March. Hopefully now I will be caught up and here's to a good month of on time blogging!
Josie was SO happy to be playing with Kaden-man:
Kaden loving his shapes puzzles from Grandmom:
Gabriel being the goof that he is:
A couple of Kaden t-ball pics that are too good not to share. The first one is a tribute to Uncle Thaddeus and his high baseball pants. In the second photo, check out those ears! It looks uncomfy but I guess K didn't mind:
He looks like Jorge Posada in there! Too funny! Here's Ms. Josie at Luke's last basketball game:And this is for you Samantha Jane! When we were coloring our eggs we were deciding who would get to be on them. We have a "Grandmas" to cover all of them, a generic "Aunts" and "Uncles", a Logan and Aurora egg, and when we getting to the end, Kaden yelled out "We need a Sam egg!" So there you go girl. Feel proud, you specifically made the egg list and even got to be a 2-toned!
And here is picture of Luke getting ready to score a run. This game was special, my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Don were driving through and stayed the night with us. Mike was at Luke's game with them while I was at Kaden's practice with Gabriel and Josie (we were in the car, it was CRAZY windy). Thanks for stopping by. And for those of you who understand this, we treated our fam to Ted's! Yum. What a great visit!
And just in case you have forgotten, my angel baby will be ONE on Friday! Can you believe that? I sure can't. Look forward to lots of pics that day!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

So cute! And no, I can't believe Josie will be 1! Where does the time go??