Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tigers Baseball

Luke had a game Monday night and did really well again. This boy LOVES baseball. He is already doing the "bottom of the ninth, two outs, full count" daydream. It's so exciting! Luke goes to the library at school and gets baseball books. He bought a Albert Pujols/Alex Rodriguez and 2008 baseball guide at his school book fair. He'll sit and watch Cardinal games with me. He knows the line-up better then I do. My only complaint is that (right now) he is one of those "hit a home-run" fans. He wants everyone to hit a home run because, in his words "That is better." I keep telling him that base hits are awesome and they score runs too. Luke says "Yeah, but home runs are better!" I am working on him. And the all important use TWO hands when catching a fly ball! Here are a couple of short videos from his last game, hitting and then scoring:

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

Nice Hit!!