Sunday, April 27, 2008

WATCH your TV!

My almost sis-in-law Jackie is going to be on the Ellen DeGeneres Show on Monday!!! Yes, that is right. Jackie will be on at the beginning of the show, she will play a game (and she will *win*). Jackie is wearing yellow. So be on the lookout!
I'm SO excited. I record Ellen everyday as does Jackie. I cannot believe she made it up there! Too fun! Way to go Jackie!
Here is one of my most recent pic of Jackie from Christmas for those of you who don't know her. Aren't they beautiful girls??!! :)

Yeah, Thad looks alright too...

Congrats to him, they had the premiere of Speed Racer tonight! As I was hanging up the phone with them this afternoon they were heading out of the car to walk the red carpet! Quite a different life they lead. :) We're so proud of you Thaddeus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I was just bogging the Speed racer premiere and saw your post and just had to say- Thad is great! I am not sure what your relationship is with him, but we were very lucky to have him working with us. He was great! Thanks Thad!!!